While we are all searching for ways to go green Hydrogen fuel cells always come up. However there is always the problem of finding out many of the pros and cons of hydrogen fuel cells. Though out this post I will discus with you just a few of the top reasons as to why we should use such devices. As well as a few of the cons as to why we should really begin to search for alternative solutions.
I am sure many of you today already know a few of the pros and cons of using hydrogen fuel cells. Although there are a few things that you will not be aware of when it comes to the pros and cons og hydrogen fuel cells.
Hydrogen fuel cell Pros
- As we all know hydrogen fuel cells convert water into electricity and then into fuel. With water being the most abundant resource we have on this planet. We wont have to worry about running out of hydrogen any time in the next 10k years.
- What you may not know of as a pro for either owning a hydrogen fuel cell car or building your own hydrogen fuel cell device. Is currently our governments are forking out major tax breaks every single year. These tax breaks are any where from 500 to 2k a year. This completely depends on the device or car.
- By far one of my favorite reasons to own a hydrogen fuel cell device is that fact that they are completely safe for the environment. By mixing hydrogen back into the air we simply reproduce water yet again.
Hydrogen Fuel Cells Cons.
- Depending upon you hydrogen fuel cell device or hydrogen fuel cell car you might see a lack in power. Although they will be far quicker on the starts. They really do lack the power we can get out of our current gas powered cars.
- If you are mechanically inclined you wont have any problems building and installing a homemade hydrogen fuel cell. How ever some just do not have there are those that will have troubles building such a device. As well as modifying the proper parts that need to be modified to make the hydrogen fuel cell work correctly and efficiently.
- Depending upon if you will be making your own hydrogen fuel cell, buying a pre-made hydrogen fuel cell or purchasing a new car with a hydrogen fuel cell already installed. You may run into a problem with the price. Buying a new car is not in everyone budget there for this will be out of reach for many. Pre-made hydrogen fuel cells can run as high as a couple thousand dollars. Where as make your own hydrogen fuel cell is still going to cost you on average $100-200. Building your own hydrogen fuel cell device is far more economical but may still be out of reach for many with the lack of mechanical skills.
Those are just a few of the pros and cons of hydrogen fuel cells. We will try to cover more at a later date so be sure to subscribe to the feed to be certain not to miss the next post on pros and cons of hydrogen fuel cells.
Build your HHO hydrogen generator easily with this step-by-step manual regarding how to run a car on water for less than $100.
If youâ€™ve been looking to convert your car to an alternative fuel (or to build a HHO gas Generator to help save on your fuel bill) these are the guides we recommend:
Other Top Posts